Shenandoah Net Price Calculator
We are pleased to offer you this Shenandoah Net Price Calculator as one tool to assist you in making your college choice. While college cost is certainly an important consideration, we want you to know that an investment in a Shenandoah education is a wise choice. The benefits and outcomes of a Shenandoah education are important components to consider:
- Shenandoah graduates are happy, working in their field, and making competitive salaries right out of graduation.
- 85% of graduates are happy with their first job within 6 months of graduations.*
- 73% of graduates report earning $40,000 or more within 6 months of graduation.*
- Academic & Learning Resources offers FREE tutoring, academic counseling, writing and math services to all students – so they stay on track for on-time graduation.
- SU First Year Seminar: Going Global sets-up students to transition well to college and make the most out of their studies and experiences.
- On-Campus living for first year and sophomore students provides connections to friendship and support from other students, Shenandoah staff and activities that support their education outside the classroom.
*2017 Graduates, 6-month post-graduation survey, Office of Career Services
Net Price Calculator for First Year Students
Net Price Calculator for Transfer Students
The Shenandoah Office of Financial Aid is happy to discuss your financial aid options with you. Please contact us at FinAid@ynewsindia.com or 540-665-4538.
Note: This calculator is intended for undergraduate, United States domestic students; not for international or graduate students.