I am a Transfer applicant because I can answer “yes” to all of the following statements:
- I wish to enter Shenandoah to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- I am no longer attending high school, regardless of how old I am or whether I ever graduated.
- I have completed, plan to complete or will have completed any coursework at a regionally accredited college or university after leaving high school and before enrolling at Shenandoah (excluding the summer term immediately following high school).
SU Transfer Application
Already started your Shenandoah Application? Log in to complete it.
Nursing Accelerated Second Degree
Applicants for the Nursing ASD program use this application. Only for students who already have/are already completing a bachelors degree in something else.
Submit official documents
- Official college transcript(s) from all institutions attended.
Applicants should recognize that it can take as much as three weeks for Shenandoah University to receive official transcripts from other institutions. Applicants are encouraged to order transcripts as early as possible.
If the student is transferring to Shenandoah with less than 24 earned credits, they must also submit:
Official high school transcript
- Shenandoah’s CEEB Code: 5613
Submit optional application items
- Resume of activities (awards, community service, work, & leadership positions)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Shenandoah Conservatory applicants to music, theatre or dance programs are REQUIRED to complete an audition or portfolio review
- Requirements for the Shenandoah Conservatory application process.
- Audition registration is completed concurrently while submitting academic admission materials.
Transfer Admissions Standards
Transfer applications are reviewed holistically. Shenandoah University invites applicants to supply all evidence to indicate their competence and eagerness to succeed in a demanding and exciting program of study.
Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA from all institutions attended in order to transfer to Shenandoah University.
Click here to determine if you are eligible for an application fee waiver from NACAC.
Applicant must provide evidence of good standing at the college last attended and be eligible to return to his/her former institution. Students who have been suspended from other institutions shall not be considered for admission until they have been out of college for a period of one regular semester.
For complete, detailed admissions guidelines, please see the Undergraduate Catalog.